- One second change your phone into IMAX cinema,just one step to VR world, let you enjoy 3D world at anywhere and anytime
- IPD Fitness:53mm-72mm,comfortable headband,Super face foam protector,ideal heat radiating design
- High level finish/material,high-density comfort Sponge, Expert Non-Spherical Lens(not focus),Expert Phone suck pad,magnet slide control,Earphone/power jack space
- You can wear your glasses with 3d glasses, fit phone size from 3.5 inch -6.0 all phone
- RIEM 2 is compatible for all the mobile VR resources,search VR or some other related keyword on Google Play or APP store
This is a high quality product that is very comfortable to wear and offers the best VR experience possible. Now you can view your panoramas with a totally new experience virtually placing yourself “inside” the panorama sphereical.
Optical axis changeable:Perfect fit the pupil distance between 53mm-72mm,and mobile of different size.This can make the viewing more relaxed and avoid the fatigue after the long time use of this glasses.
Fully enclosed design to avoid the leak of outer light,for the best immersive experience: we covered the interface with sponge,even the USB device and earphone is plugged in,it can avoid the leak of outer light,this is our special design.
Observation windows design: when you are playing some VR games,you might need to turn around and move,the observation windows are used to watch the “The real world” to avoid any possible hitting or falling down.
RIEM2 is special design for myopia users: the side sponge is left blank for the space of earstems.There is no pressure when you wearing both the glasses and RIEM2.
Face Protector:High Density Sponge Protect
3D glasses: 3D Glasses Glass for iPhone Samsung HTC Cellphones
Universal type 3D glasses: 3D Glasses Anaglyph NVIDIA 3D vision Plastic glasses
How to use:
1. Play a side by side videoor VR game on your phone
2. Put your phone at the centre of the cover and push tight.
3. Close the cover and put RIEM2 on
Package: 1pcs Virtual II glasses, 1pcs Magnet controller,1pcs gift box
List Price: $ 18.99
Price: $ 18.99
Unity in Action teaches you how to write and deploy games. You’ll master the Unity toolset from the ground up, adding the skills you need to go from application coder to game developer. Based on Unity version 5.
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
About the Book
This book helps readers build successful games with the Unity game development platform. You will use the powerful C# language, Unity’s intuitive workflow tools, and a state-of-the-art rendering engine to build and deploy mobile, desktop, and console games. Unity’s single codebase approach minimizes inefficient switching among development tools and concentrates your attention on making great interactive experiences.
Unity in Action teaches you how to write and deploy games. You’ll master the Unity toolset from the ground up, adding the skills you need to go from application coder to game developer. Each sample project illuminates specific Unity features and game development strategies. As you read and practice, you’ll build up a well-rounded skill set for creating graphically driven 2D and 3D game applications.
You’ll need to know how to program, in C# or a similar OO language. No previous Unity experience or game development knowledge is assumed.
- Program characters that run, jump, and interact
- Build code architectures that manage the game’s state
- Connect your games to the internet to download live data
- Deploy games to platforms including web and mobile
- Covers Unity 5
About the Author
Joe Hocking is a software engineer specializing in interactive media development. He works for Synapse Games and teaches classes in game development at Columbia College Chicago.
Table of Contents
PART 1 FIRST STEPS
- Getting to know Unity
- Building a demo that puts you in 3D space
- Adding enemies and projectiles to the 3D game
- Developing graphics for your game
PART 2 GETTING COMFORTABLE
- Building a Memory game using Unity’s new 2D functionality
- Putting a 2D GUI in a 3D game
- Creating a third-person 3D game: player movement and animation
- Adding interactive devices and items within the game
PART 3 STRONG FINISH
- Connecting your game to the internet
- Playing audio: sound effects and music
- Putting the parts together into a complete game
- Deploying your game to players’ devices
List Price: $ 44.99
Price: $ 33.76