- Ultra Small High-Resolution digital image sensor–The mini image sensor is a tiny 0.74 in x 1 in and the cable to the main unit up to 28ft, Easy to conceal, easily fits into any environment and Virtually undetectable. It delivers sharp and high quality 720P HD images for video you can count on.
- Highly compatible–Works over Wi-Fi b/g/n, Ethernet, or Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af. Built-in ONVIF and NAS protocol, Can Record to NAS and NVR drives and easily integrates with other security systems.
- Sound monitoring–Bulit-in audio line-in interface, Allow you to plug into high qulity sound monitor pickup device for sound monitoring.
- Local MicroSD memory card recording–Built-in MicroSD memory card slot Max support 128G, Just like a DVR are integrated into the camera, it can store the data directly to your Micro SD memory card doesn’t need 3rd party software, recording devices or an internet connection, And you can remotely play it back via our APP or our software.
- Easy to install, Simple to operate–T520PW includes various mounting accessories for quick and easy installation.Two steps to operate the camera, Access from PC, Mac, iphone, ipad, Android Smartphones and Tablets and more.
Ever wonder how your Nanny treats your children when you are not there or what your employees do when you are not at your business? Now you can watch them and hear them with our TT520PW Hidden network camera. The image sensor is so small you can hide it in virtually anything for covert onitoring. TT520PW transmits clear&Realistic color HD video and audio via internat to your Phone, smart device or your PC, You can view and hear remotely from anywhere.
Image Sensor Dimensions Φ 0.74 x 1 in
Main Unit Dimensions(W x D x H mm) 3.7 x 2.87 x 0.94 in
28ft From sensor to main unit.
1. High-Resolution 720P HD video streaming, H.264, MPEG4, MJPEG configurable stream.
2. 3-D Digital Noise Reduction (3-D DNR), Get exceptional image quality and video with less noise.
1. Works over Wi-Fi b/g/n, LAN or POE. WPS for easy wireless setup.
2. One Audio Line-in port, Connect an external sound pick-up for sound monitoring.
3. General I/O which is used to connect external alarm devices.
4. Multi-zone Motion Detection, Email, Ftp, Push alarms to your phone.
5. Support local MicroSD memory card recording, Max up to 128G. Play back via our app or software.
6. ONVIF and Nas Compliant, paired with NVR, NAS or other security system.
7. Free app for iphone, ipad, Android Smartphones and Tablets.
Bank-level security protection:
Your account and videos are protected by bank-level security, giving you peace of mind that only you can access your account and videos.
Super Simple to use:
Plug and Play, No technical knowhow, no fiddling with your router settings, Just two-step operation.
List Price: $ 174.99
Price: $ 174.99
Mobile App Trends in 2015 : For Mobile App Marketing
As we move into 2015 with lots of wishes and expectations, one thing that also follows us is: people are increasingly moving from the disconnected world to the continuously connected one. People all around the globe are buying and adopting smart devices with a great pace, trying to change their ways of approach to life – changing the way we entertain, interact, educate and shop. According to a survey it is expected to continue with around 50 billion connected devices expected by 2020.
For the past 15 years, enterprises and consumers have been using mobile devices primarily to communicate and collaborate. Today’s mobile devices are pocket-able supercomputers, and when they’re combined with broadband networks and public cloud services, they become extremely powerful business tools.
Next year will be the first year that companies mobilize revenue-generating processes. Retail and Banking led this charge, moving large processes, like shopping and check deposits, to Smartphone and tablets. This move will continue to expand into other industries as the Smartphone and tablet replace the PC as a person’s primary compute device.
I am an independent mobile app entrepreneur just like you, and I wrote this book to teach you all my strategies for how to: – Get 100,000s of downloads from mobile app store marketing – Save money by doing your own ASO (search engine optimization SEO for Android and the Apple App stores) better than most consultants you might consider hiring – Create an app marketing strategy outside the app stores by getting press coverage and learning how to promote an app using social media and social sharing – Make money with effective app store monetization to help you maximize your app revenue with subscriptions, in-app purchases, publishing effective ads, selling affiliate products and other strategies used by successful mobile app businesses – Create a successful mobile app business I wrote this book with all my heart and soul. The book draws on my own years of experience building top apps in my niche, promoting apps, making money with my apps, and then coaching other app entrepreneurs on how they can make turn their mobile apps into successful businesses. So you, my dear reader, are hopefully getting the best of all worlds. First, I have very deep hands on experience building and growing apps. Second, I have a wealth of experience coaching and observing other app entrepreneurs whose experiences and aspirations are probably very similar to yours. I share all that in this book. This is a very to the point book with many actionable tips and strategies for how to promote your mobile app (iPhone or Android), make money from your smartphone applications, and generally treat it as a real business. All suggestions in this book are based on my own experiences promoting my own problemio.com business apps which at the point of publication of this book have cumulative 500,000+ downloads, and helping over 100 other app entrepreneurs. I am an independent mobile application developer and mobile application entrepreneur just like you. I am not a multi-million dollar app development studio or a big company. If you are an independent app developer just like me, you can use the mobile application marketing strategies that I outline in this short book. Many of the strategies are simple and effective, and you can begin working on them as early as today. There are a total of over 20 strategies to promote your apps in the book. They all worked for my apps. Since all apps are different, you will have to see which of the strategies will work well for you. Most of the strategies should be effective for you. Get the book now, and become a pro at app store marketing (app store SEO which is otherwise known as ASO), and start increasing the downloads for your app as early as today!
List Price: $ 9.95
Price: $ 6.97
More Business App Android Products