- The magnets are made from the very strong neodymium-iron-boron alloy (NdFeB) and have a stylish nickel coating (Ni-Cu-Ni) with an appealing silver surface — All the magnets are magnetized axially and have a maximal operating temperature of 80 degrees Celsius.
- EXTREME DURABILITY – Triple Plating of Nickel-Copper-Nickel Plating and The Highest Quality Neodymium Available.
- DIMENSIONS – Diameter 32mm x Thick 2mm (approx. 1.26″ x 0.08″ ). Tolerances: ±0.2mm x ±0.2mm.
- MULTIPLE USES – These Magnets are Ideal for DIY Purposes, as Refrigerator Magnets, Science Project Magnets, at Work or in the Office, for Scientific Purposes, for Arts and Crafts or in the Classroom at School.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We’re confident that you’ll love our Neodymium Permanent magnets, which is why we’re happy to include a 100% satisfaction, 30-day guarantee with your neodymium order.
Number of Items: 20 Pack
Neodymium Magnets are a Member of the Rare Earth Magnet Family and are the Most Powerful Permanent Magnets in the World. They are also Referred to as NdFeB Magnets, or NIB Super Magnets, Because they are Composed Mainly of Neodymium (Nd), Iron (Fe) and Boron (B). These Magnets are Extremely Strong for Their Small Size and are Metallic in Appearance.
These disc magnets are 1.26 inch (32mm) diameter and 0.08 inch (2mm) thick. They are magnetized through the thickness. They are plated in nickel-copper-nickel for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Maximum working temperature is 176 F (80 C).
Neodymium Magnets Have a Very High Resistance to Demagnetization. Corrosive-Resistant Surface Finish in order to Endure Harsh Environmental Conditions.This Makes Them Perfectly Suited for Various Industrial Applications. Neodymium Magnets are Brittle and may Chip or Shatter, but if Used Correctly They Should Last a Lifetime.
1. Keep them away from pacemakers or children under 5 years old.
2. We do our best to get your positive reviews. We love to hear from our customers. Should you have any issues or questions about your order, please contact us before leaving any negative comments or feedback.
- Finally A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee & No Risk Purchase Of Strong Magnet Disc For Extra Piece Of Mind
- CMS’ Comprehensive Hands On Quality Controls Regulated By Our In House Quality Assurance Staff Checking From Product Conception To Shipment Ensures You Get The Top Quality Neodymium Magnets For Sale In The US Today
- Top Quality- Our Powerful Disc Magnets Are Forged From Rare Earth Metals A Combination Of Neodymium Iron & Boron(Ndfeb) Cms’ Patented Manufacturing Process Under Our Strict Quality Assurance Plans & Quality Control Procedures
- Our Three Layer (Nickel-Copper-Nickel) Increases Your Rare Earth Magnets’ Physical & Corrosion Protection For Many Years Of Trouble Free Rare Earth Magnet Use And Gives It That Chrome Colored Touch Of Class.
- Our Top Shelf Powerful Neodymium Bar Magnets Manufacturing & Machining Give You Very Exacting Dimensions Of (+/_ .002 “) For When a imanes de neodimio Project Comes Along That Requires That Super High Level Of Bars retion You Will be thankful
these rare earth magnetic discs are made for holding stuff & that is what they do best. These magnets come with teflon separators to both protect your magnets and make separating them easy.
each of these disc magnets provides 15 pounds of holding power maximum
176 f (80 c) material: sintered ndfeb neodymium rating: 13 500 gauss pulling force
axially magnetized the poles are on the two flat sides
ni+cu+ni 3 layer plated
all the dimensions are +/-0. 002in with coating
these are not the disc magnets you played with as children 15-20 times the force of that old time magnet. Never experienced powerful neodymium magnets? now is the time! our rare earth magnets have a high saturation magnetization & tetragonal crystalline structure ensuring top physical pulling force & maximum energy product. These magnets hold very well against steel surfaces with direct touch and direct pull. The magnetic strength will last forever under normal use.
many uses & users
cms magnetics’ neodymium disc magnets are used by school teachers machinists magicians engineering and manufacturing students hobbyists inventors technicians diyers mars rovers (yup up there) craft magnets uses hobbies therapy storage experiments science fairs magnetic disk labs garages schools offices & refrigerator magnets neodymium magnets come in all sorts of sizes strengths and magnet grades are used to identify the strength of a magnet. Grades range from n35 the cheapest and weakest to n52 for top power magnets are shipped with plastic spacers between them in order to make them easier to handle.
List Price: $ 14.77
Price: $ 14.77