- Superlight and compact three-season pad with built-in advanced heat reflective technology; Durable, high-loft synthetic insulation, WRM HL, provides exceptional warmth with minimal weight and bulk; Rated to 15 F
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth; Minimalist offset I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort; Quilted top provides a cushioned pillowy sleeping surface, as comfortable as your bed at home
- Larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad; Outer thickness of 4.25″; Inner thickness of 3.5″; Repair kit included
- New double rip-stop improves tear strength and durability by 25%; Aviation grade TPU lamination technology for ultimate durability; High volume valve allows for efficient and easy inflation and super-fast deflation; One way inflation valve with micro air pressure adjust button
- SPECS – Select a size to view specs
The Q-Core SLX ups the ante on quilted comfort in the backcountry. Redesigned offset I-Beams create incredible multi-directional support and stability. The Q-Core SLX is lighter, tougher, easier to inflate and deflate, packs smaller, and sleeps warmer, among other assets. When it comes to superlight, three-season comfort, this pad stands alone.