- 2-in-1 DIY Project for true makers – CNC Mill + Laser engraver.
- This is an un-assembled hobby CNC machine with a 500mW laser head.
- The kit includes all the components required to assemble the machine. Including frames, boards, electronics, spindle, laser etc.
- Perfect for hobbyists and home workshops. Requires self-assembly and some knowledge of CNC.
- Processing materials: Wood, plastic, acrylic, PCB CCL, etc Can not engrave or process Metals. Working Area: 240 x 180 x 45mm / 9.4″ x 7″ x 1.77″
Technical Specifications:; Rack: Aluminum + Plastic (gray); Dimensions: 330 x 330 x 240mm (excluding motors and other protruding parts); Working area: 240 x 180 x 45mm / 9.4″ x 7″ x 1.77″; Screw: Stainless steel lead screw, 8mm diameter; Stepper motor: 3pcs Fuselage length 34MM, Current 1.33A, 12v. Torque 0.2; Spindle: 775 spindle motor (12-36V) 24V: 10000r/min; Power supply: 24V 5.6A; Drill bits: 10pcs. tip 0.1mm, 20 degree, diameter: 3.175mm. 10pcs; Clamps: 4 pcs. Hold the thickness of 0-30mm, Size: 50*20*3 (L*W*H), the inner slot width 6mm; Control software: Grbl; ; Support OS: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.; Laser Specifications:; Model: LD-E405G68 (With Fan); Laser Wavelength: 405nm (Blue-Violet); Power: 500mW; Shell Material: Aluminum (Anodized Black); Operating Voltage: DC 12V (7 ~ 15VDC); Power Interface: Hx2.54 2p; Cooling: Fan ; Size: 33*33*65mm; Cable Length: 40cm; Laser Focus: Adjustable; Processing materials:; Can engrave: Wood, Plastic, PCB, Acrylic, PVC and similar materials.; Can not engrave or process Metals.;
List Price: $ 269.95
Price: $ 269.95